Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another DOUCHEBAG!

Ang: so...?

Jake: You're right. I have been avoiding hangin out. Im really not looking for a relationship. Sorry if you feel as though I miss led [sic] you.

----
Ang: FWD:You're right. I have been avoiding hangin out. Im really not looking for a relationship. Sorry if you feel as though I miss led [sic] you.

Anna: Wow. He TOTally mislead u...

Becky: I feel no pity for him anymore
-----

Ang: Jake, why would you do that? I don't understand.

Jake: (silence)


Today I found this out about Jake, got hit on by some old creeper man tripping on LSD at work, and found out that a girl I worked at camp with for a couple summers died in a car accident on Friday and (I just found out today) that another person from camp died in Iraq six months ago. Today SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment