Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Love Life (aka My Texting Life)




All last weekend I was antsy, waiting to hear from Jake. I'd told myself I had to wait till Tuesday to talk to him again. I made it till Monday.
Ang: have you fallen off the edge of the earth? : )
Jake: No, just really busy this weekend n had a 330am start at work today so im kind of exhausted n pretty much just have time to eat, sleep, n work. Its gonna be like this till xmas break at lsc.
Jake:It kinda sux...but whatever :)
Ang: yikes. no wonder your immune system shut down! at least you can feel your break is well-deserved. are you going to florida? i can't imagine a tropical xmas. : )
Jake: Nope. Not sure what im gonna do for xmas. Have to work xmas eve, xmas is on a saturday, n i have to work the following monday. Xmas in florida isnt my fav anyway. Las time i was there my fam didn't even celebrate it, no tree, no nothin. They can be a real drag sometimes..
Jake: Maybe next year i can havv a real tropical xmas vacation to hawaii with my girlfriend :)
Ang: that's lame. well, i am heading north after i get off work xmas eve and i work the evening shift on sunday...but if you decide to hang around and want to do something, my family has a 20 ft tree and goes all out with church and dinner and all that shit. i'm sure they wouldn't mind if i dragged a friend along. : )
Jake: Ill keep that in mind. Thanks for the invite :) that sounds nice, im totally into 20 ft trees, goin to church, n all that shit ;)
Ang: haha. sorry. i have the voice of a 5 year-old but i grew up in the garage and can cuss like a sailor sometimes. "angela rose, how you talk," says my mother.
Ang: well, hang in there! it's almost over! i'm proud of you for working so hard and following your dreams. : )
Jake: No worries. Its kinda cute : )
Ang: haha. that def mkes it into the top 10 strangest compliments I've been given by attractive men. : ) don't forget to breath and sleep well, early bird!
Jake: U hang in there too. And thank you :) Ill try to do a better job of keepin in touch.

Then, knowing full well that he likes Yoga from having seen his match.com profile, I sent him this:

Angela ʚϊɞ 30 November at 09:01
I don't know if you're into this sort of thing, but this video always helps me relax. I usually put some naturey-sounding music on with it. Sounds like you could use 30 min of de-stressing. : )
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4628036076291757842#
Free Hatha Yoga Video Class - My Yoga Online TV DVD
video.google.com

Jacob 30 November at 15:24 Report
Thanks! I usually do yoga for an hour and a half once every week, it's a great workout and it's really relaxing. I haven't done it for a couple weeks now because I've been too busy and too tired, but I'll give this try when I have more time come mid December. I'm kind of really into fitness and nutrition and try to do a variety of workouts, including streching and yoga, throughout the week when I have time, so thanks again for that :)

I'm so nervous. I like Jake so much. I think we could be wonderful together. I'm nervous that he could really, really get me...like maybe nobody has gotten me before, but at the same time, what if he turns out to be douchey like all the others? I mean, from what I know of him, there is no chance of that, but how well do I really know him? There was an attractive, light-haired, hippyish sort of guy who ordered two (specifically) vegetarian soups from me yesterday and I helped him carry them to his dark-haired wife who was (publicly) breast-feeding their baby at the table. I couldn't help but imagine it was Jake and me. They were adorable, hippyish, had the right color hair and builds, and he seemed intelligent and quiet in a non-shy sort of way...and I just like him so much! It's all terribly cheesy, I'm aware.

Please, Jake. Please be everything I'm thinking/hoping you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment