Monday, December 6, 2010

Fucking Pants!


i had to buy new pants because my jogger's butt doesn't fit in my pants anymore. : / i tried on (literally) 33 pair of pants and found 4 that fit. isn't that disgusting? i wish i could just say, "Hey, my waist is this big and my legs are this short." But no. I had to try an 8 short and 8 medium, a 10 short and a 10 medium (in the 515 AND the 505 AND the 525 AND the 526). Straight leg, wide leg, curvy, slender, etc, etc, etc. In one instance there were even two 8 mediums that fit differently. SICK, is what that is. I actually started to cry a little bit. i am not fat. i should not have this hard of a time finding pants. i stood there and stared at my thighs and my hips and my muffin-top caused by the pants that were too long and too tight in the waist and I HATED MY BODY. Shopping is so bad. I know I'm beautiful...in my own way. I know that I shouldn't care that I'm 5'3" and, as my father would say, built like a brick shithouse. i'm solid and not...twiggy. so pants don't fit me. end of story.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know I am not the only "average sized" girl who cries while in dressing rooms and while shopping!

    ReplyDelete