Monday, November 15, 2010

SugarDaddy.com

I had a few glasses of wine with Briana and her roommates last night while playing board games. Briana convinced me to let her sign me up for SugarDaddy.com. I am now a "Sugar Baby Female" searching for a Sugar Daddy. My user name is SnowWhiteRose. And here I am, thanks to Bri:

Gender: SugarBaby
Age:25
Divorced
Caucasian
I will let you know later
Average 5'3" 160 cm



About Me:
Sweet, intelligent, kind woman looking for her prince charming (or king!) to serve. Needs a partner who can share dreams, ideas, and passions, while still fulfilling physically and emotionally. In return can provide the warm, loving, comfortable home that every man desires.


What I'm Looking For
Seeking a man, mentally and emotionally. Someone who is confident, mature, and sophisticated, but still able to be adventurous and uninhibited. Those open to intellectual and spiritual growth, but at the same time understanding and respecting their own limits and needs.
Has Briana found her calling? It seems she has. I woke up this morning and had a message already from a man who describes himself as "big & burly" and is clearly lying about his age. I have gotten two more messages today, one of them stating a "classy silver fox" has been "aroused." Another wants to know if we can do dinner. Hahaha. Would I actually go to dinner? Who knows. New Angela...she's a crazy one. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment