Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks for America, Amen






I am thankful for:
-being a sarcastic turd
-recently being reunited with my best friend from 8th grade
-my awesome mustard colored corduroy pants
-my fat cat who makes me feel not-quite-so-alone
-the fact that i have so many warm/cute sweaters i can't fit them in my drawers
my grandma, who called me back in as i was pulling out of the driveway to give me gas money when i know she really just wanted another hug
-the UU church i recently started attending (i'll have to blog about that later)
-tomorrow is my first single holiday since i was 17...weird
-harry potter audio books <3
-my bff and her fiance with whom i will be spending dinner : )
-people like jake who spend their thanksgiving serving others

I will stop now for the sake of going to sleep. : )

Happy Thanksgiving.javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment